The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
## What Problem Did We Crush? ##
1. Clients cancelling was a manual process with many layers that costed lots of manpower to function
2. Feedback cancellations/churn was often missed and spread across multiple platforms.
3. Churn metrics were incapable of being correct because of the delay of the manual process
## How Did We Crush It? ##
We implemented a cancellation button to the Billing Tab, which cancels a clients subscription, asks them how we can improve, and informs the client the expectations of cancellation.
Yes, this lets clients cancel easier than before; but it automates an already existing flow, forces us to know why a client cancelled, and will allow us to have clear follow-ups to potentially have the client sign up again. It will also unlock accurate churn metrics. Yeet
## Shout Outs? ##
## What's Next? ##
1. Accurate Churn Metrics
2. Email notification to Product, Customer Success, and Sentries with details of cancellation so nothing is missed.
3. Better color of cancellation button so it doesn't stick out so much
4. Visibility in DAL & Client Index on who is cancelled, paused, or active.
5. (Further Out) Automate Rene's off-boarding process
See you next Christmas!