The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
What Was Happening Before?
The whole process of completing Instances was a black box, especially in the operating stage, we had no visibility over the process and working of a single instance and system was not learning with this, Automation of Instance process was also a challenge because a process has no granularity.
What's Happening Now?
Introducing Tasks tab in Instance view:
- Now we have a Task tab by which we can distribute an Instance into subparts/fractions
- We can give a name and meaning full description to an individual fraction of an Instance
- We can track, assign each fraction individually
- More importantly, now we have visibility and ability to create not only subparts but also go towards Automation in a systematic way
Some of the direct impacts are:
- Visibility into our process
- start of standardization
- systemic learning
- ID'ing more relevant training opportunities based on tasks
Our current DAL design needs an overhaul to accommodate new features like this one. Adam, Kamron, Chris, and Tim met earlier this week to discuss
Thanks and have a great day